Hey guys, Today in this post I’ll tell you, 7 Ways to Connect Android Phone to TV. Sometime this thought comes in your mind that if you can connect your android phone with your TV and can play music, songs, videos or games on it but many people are not knowing that it can be done so easily. Display of our android phone is much smaller. So that, we aren’t able to enjoy games and videos on it but if we can watch it on the screen of our TV then it will be much more enjoyable than that of watching it on mobile screen. If smart or non smart TV is there at your home then you can connect your android phone with your TV and watch your mobile screen on TV. Connecting android phone to TV is very simple only you should know how to connect it.
Connect Android Phone To TV
Now the most important thing is that if you have TV in your house then what kind of is smart or non-smart? Because if you have smart TV then you can connect your android phone to TV with wifi without any wire. But if you have a non-smart TV then you have to use the wire to connect them. Means smart TV and non-smart TV have different ways of connecting with android phone. In today’s post, we are going to tell you about the two types of method, which can help you connect with your android phone to TV. After reading this post, you can connect any kind of TV to your android phone. There are many types of way to connecting them.
1. Connect Your Phone to TV via USB Cable
Through the USB cable, you can connect to your android phone to TV very easily. For this, follow these steps-
- First of all put your USB cable into the TV USB port and USB charging pin in your android phone.
- Select File Transfer option in your phone and After that you have to select the USB in your TV menu. After selecting the USB, you will see all the folders on your TV that will be in your mobile.
- Now you will be able to access all the files of phone on your TV. Here, you can play any file or movie and enjoy it on the big screen of the TV.
2. Connect Your Phone to TV via HDMI Cable
Apart from the USB cable you can also connect your mobile to the TV with the help of HDMI cable. But for this, you will need the HDMI cable. If you do not have a HDMI cable then you will have to buy it from the market. But before purchasing, you should see in the port of TV whether the HDMI cable has been provided in it or not. If given, you can connect your mobile to the TV by using HDMI cable. For this, follow these steps-
- First of all put your HDMI cable into the TV HDMI port and USB charging pin in your android phone.
- After this, going to TV’s menu and select HDMI in the input.
- After this, your mobile display will start showing up on your TV and you can play any video of your choice from mobile to TV.
3. Connect Your Phone to TV via Bluetooth
This feature is also available in smart TV. It works the same way as we do data transfer from mobile to mobile. Use Bluetooth to connect with android mobile led tv. For this, follow these steps-
- First of all turn on your mobile’s Bluetooth and then scan Bluetooth in your TV’s setting option.
- Now pair your mobile device with Bluetooth and connect with your android mobile to TV and enjoy it.
4. Connect Your Phone to TV via Wifi
Whether you want to connect your TV to mobile with the help of WiFi and watch any video of mobile on TV. Nowadays, WiFi is being provided in most TVs. Follow these simple steps to connect to the TV via WiFi of the mobile.
- First of all turn on Wifi of your TV. After this, the WiFi of the mobile will have to connect to the WiFi of the TV.
- After connecting to WiFi, your mobile display will start showing up on the TV. Now you can watch anything from your mobile on the big screen of TV.
5. Connect Your Phone to TV via Chromecast
You can also use Chromecast for connecting mobile to your TV. Chromecast is a Google device through which you can connect your mobile to a computer or a TV. Chromecast is like a pendrive, but it is a WiFi device. With the help of this device you can see your mobile or computer’s display very easily on the TV. Chromecast uses WiFi signaling of mobile. For this, follow these steps –
- To connect Chromecast from TV, first you have to put Chromecast in the USB port of the TV.
- Now you have to select the Chromecast by going to TV’s setting.
- Now you have to install Chromecast application on your mobile or computer and on the wifi signal.
- After connecting to Chromecast wifi, your mobile’s display will start showing on TV.
6. Connect Your Phone to TV via Screen Mirroring
It is also called Miracast or Screen cast. This feature is a great invention. We can also call it WiFi HDMI. Miracast means that you can see the mobile screen over your smart tv via WiFi. After cast to the phone’s screen, you can enjoy from watching movies, youtube videos, games directly on your smart TV. This feature will be available only on the new LED smart TV. But in the old LED’s you will not get this option. By following the steps given below, you will easily understand how to connect the screen of android phone to smart tv.
- Press the Source / Menu on the remote control of the TV.
- In the Source / Menu, select Screen Mirroring / Screen Cast / Miracast.
- After that, drag the Notification Bar of the android smart phone and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon in the Notification panel.
- A window will open. The name of the smart TV will appear on it by selecting it on the tap.
- Now your android phone and smart TV will be connected.
7. Connect Your Phone to CRT TV via HDMI to AV converter & Chromecast
Here in this I’m going to tell you how to connect your android phone with your CRT TV. Many people don’t know how to connect CRT TV with android phone. It is so complicated to connect a normal TV with android phone but here I’ll tell you the most simplest way of doing this. By connecting your android phone to TV you will be able to watch videos, songs and all things of your phone on your TV. By following the steps given below, you will easily understand how to connect the screen of android phone to normal TV.
- Firstly I’ll tell you the things which you want to connect your phone with your normal TV. Their names are as follows- HDMI to AV Converter, Chromecast, HDMI cable or Three pin Audio Video cable
- First of all you will have to connect the three pins (yellow, white, red) of AV cable to TV and then connect other three pins (yellow, white, red) of AV cable in HDMI to AV Converter. Now our HDMI to AV Converter will be connected to our TV.
- Connect HDMI to AV converter to its Power Cable.
- Now connect Chromecast to its Power Cable and also with HDMI to AV Converter.
- Now we’ll have to switch on all the devices (HDMI to AV Converter, Chromecast, TV)
- The theme of Chromecast will be showing on your TV screen.
- Now open your phone go to setting, their you will find an option of Cast. (If it is not present then you can download the app Screen Mirroring)
- Now when you will click on Cast their it will be showing the name of Chromecast. We will have to click on that and connect it.
- Here your phone is connected to your TV. Now whatever you will open in your phone will be showning on TV. Now enjoy it.
So Friends, By using any of these methods you can connect your phone with TV and can enjoy songs, movies or any things with your family and friends. If you liked this article then don’t forget to share it with your friends and also if you have any query related this, please comment us. We will give the answer of them as soon as possible. Thanks