You must have heard about the CCC. CCC is a computer course, its full name is ‘Course on Computer Concept’. This is a course that will clear your basic concept about the computer. By doing this course you will be able to use all the features of basic computer. CCC course is conducted by the ‘National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology’, which is also known as ‘NIELIT’. CCC exams are organized every month. The basic knowledge of Computer is always helps in government and private jobs.
This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. This programme has essentially been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks of life. After completing the course the incumbent should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases etc. This helps the small business communities, housewives, etc. to maintain their small accounts using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. This course is, therefore, designed to be more practical oriented.
Benefits Of This Course :-
If you want to learn about computer then you should first do the CCC course because the biggest benefit you will get from doing the CCC course is that you will get information about the basic things of the computer. As you can easily know about Microsoft Office features for example word, excel, power point, access, etc. and the biggest advantage of the CCC course is that in today’s government jobs and private companies because they are demanding a CCC certificate in every jobs.
The candidates can appear in the NIELIT CCC Examination through following three modes and the eligibility criteria for each mode are indicated against each:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications;
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognized Schools/Colleges having obtained a Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting CCC – irrespective of any educational qualifications; and
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognised School/College) – irrespective of any educational qualification;
Syllabus of CCC Course :-
- Introduction To Computer
- Introduction To GUI Based Operating System
- Elements Of Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Computer Communication And Internet
- WWW and Web Browser
- Communication And Collaboration
- Making Small Presentations
How Do Online Exams :-
Exams of CCC are in the same way as other online exams, when you go to the center with your admit card, you will be given a computer at that center. The online exam’s website for you, will be open on that computer. In which you should have to fill your roll number and password for login. In the online exam you will be asked 100 multiple choice questions. In order to pass the CCC exam, at least you must bring 50 marks or else you will be Fail. You will be giving Grades by the order of your Mars in this exam.
Result Declaration :-
Within approximately 30 to 40 days of your exam, the result will be declared. You can check your result on the official website of NIELIT. After within a month of the declaration of your result, CCC certificate of this course will be shown on its official website. Which you can download very easily.
HOW CAN VERIFY CCC CERTIFICATE :-
After downloading the Certificate you will see a Question Mark in the lower side of your Certificate. Which you have to verify it. Sometimes this verification can only be done by clicking on the Question Mark but if this doesn’t happen then you have a lot of pressure that how it will be verified. So let me tell how can your CCC certificate will be verified, in a very easy way. For verification, you will have to follow these steps.
1. First of all click on the Question Mark.
2. Click on Signature Properties.
3. Click on Show Certificate.
4. Click on Trust option.
5. Click on Add to Trusted Identities.
6. Click on OK in next Acrobat Security dialog box.
7. Tick Mark all the blank boxes and then click on OK.
8. Now you have to done verification process successfully. Then Close your CCC certificate pdf file and Reopen it.
Now whenever you open your certificate, you will see that Green Tick Mark in the place of Question Mark. Which shows that your certificate has been verified.
IMPORTANT LINK :-
|Download Syllabus||–||Click Here|
|Apply Online||–||Click Here|
|PayExamination Fee||–||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||–||Click Here|
|Check Form Status||–||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||–||Click Here|
|Download Result||–||Click Here|
|Download Certificate||–||Click Here|
|Official Website||–||Click Here|